Report NEP-HEA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maksym Obrizan & George L. Wehby, 2012. "Health Expenditures And Life Expectancy Around The World: A Quantile Regression Approach," Discussion Papers 47, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Harold E. Cuffe & William T. Harbaugh & Jason M. Lindo & Giancarlo Musto & Glenn R. Waddell, 2011. "Evidence on the Efficacy of School-Based Incentives for Healthy Living," Working Papers halshs-00654850, HAL.
- D. Van De Gaer & J. Vandenbossche & J. L. Figueroa, 2011. "Children’s health opportunities and project evaluation: Mexico’s Oportunidades program," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/749, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Oscar Mitnik & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The Effects of Female Labor Force Participation on Obesity," Working Papers 2011-16, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Christine le Clainche, 2012. "Chronic Illnesses and Injuries: An Evaluation of their Impact on Occupation and Revenues," Working Papers 12-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Working-Age Adult Mortality, Orphan Status, and Child Schooling in Rural Mozambique," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119320, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Poverty, AIDS, Orphanhood, Gender, and Child Schooling in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of the Evidence," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119319, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rubén Castro & Jere Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2011. "Perception of HIV risk and the quantity and quality of children: The case of rural Malawi," Working Papers 20, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Rubén Castro, 2011. "About the role of chronic conditions onto the US educational differences on mortality," Working Papers 19, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Martin B. Hackmann & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Health Reform, Health Insurance, and Selection: Estimating Selection into Health Insurance Using the Massachusetts Health Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1841, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Education and Health Interventions in Developing Countries," SPD Working Papers 1102, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Dowd, Kevin & Cairns, Andrew & Blake, David & Coughlan, Guy & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa, 2011. "A gravity model of mortality rates for two related populations," MPRA Paper 35738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahzad Kouser & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Valuing financial, health, and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 105, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2012. "Education and Health: Insights from International Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 17738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2011. "Optimal Aging with Uncertain Death," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-488, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.