Report NEP-HEA-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Michael Kimmitt, 2007. "Selective Migration and Health," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200720, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Rehn, Eric, 2007. "Public Hospitals - Incentives and Organization," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2007:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Peter D. Loeb & William A. Clarke & Richard Anderson, 2007. "The Impact of Cell Phones and BAC Laws on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2007-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Willem Boshoff, 2007. "Price elasticity and other forces shaping cigarette demand in South Africa over 1996-2006," Working Papers 14/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2006. "Economic Determinants of Participation in Physical Activity and Sport," IASE Conference Papers, International Association of Sports Economists 0619, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Terry McKinley & Degol Hailu, 2006. "The Macroeconomic Debate on Scaling up HIV/AIDS Financing," Policy Research Brief, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andrew M. Jones & Stefanie Schurer, 2007. "How Does Heterogeneity Shape the Socioeconomic Gradient in Health Satisfaction?," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0008, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jérome Adda & James Banks & Hans-Martin von Gaudecker, 2007. "The Impact of Income Shocks on Health: Evidence from Cohort Data," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 07146, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.