The Macroeconomic Debate on Scaling up HIV/AIDS Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth in its series Policy Research Brief with number 1.
Date of creation: Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by UNDP - International Poverty Centre, September 2006, pages 1-4
Poverty; ECONOMIC; Macroeconomic; HIV; AIDS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O54 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-18 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-08-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-18 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.