Report NEP-HAP-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamal, Mayeda, 2008. "Voices from the Field: Welfare Policy and Well-being of Child Protection Social Workers in UK," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ambra Poggi, 2008. "Job satisfaction, working conditions and job-expectations," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 73, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2009. "Measuring Subjective Expectations in Developing Countries: A Critical Review and New Evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4824, The World Bank.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Zereyesus, Yacob Abrehe & Ross, Kara L., 2009. "Distribution of Local Government Revenue Sources and Citizen Well-Being," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46828, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alberto Chong & Eliana La Ferrara, 2009. "Television and Divorce: Evidence from Brazilian Novelas," Research Department Publications 4611, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Surviving the Titanic Disaster: Economic, Natural and Social Determinants," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 245, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Emmanuelle Pierard, 2009. "The effect of physician supply on health status as measured in the NPHS," Working Papers 0901, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.