Report NEP-GTH-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 13-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 11 Aug 2013.
- Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Ghintran, Amandine, 2013. "Assignment of Heterogeneous Agents in Trees under the Permission Value," MPRA Paper 49115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Tremewan & Chloé Le Coq & Alexander D. Wagner, 2013. "Social Centipedes: the Impact of Group Identity on Preferences and Reasoning," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 1305, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Rainer Michael Rilke, 2013. "(Public) Good Examples - On the Role of Limited Feedback in Voluntary Contribution Games," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences 04-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nikhil Agarwal & William Diamond, 2013. "Identification and Estimation in Two-Sided Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1905, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2014.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2013. "On the equivalence between Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of correlated types," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 129, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2013. "Emergence of Asymmetric Solutions in the Abatement Game," IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan 13-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Giacomo Rondina, 2013. "Informational Fragility of Dynamic Rational Expectations Equilibria," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S. Goyal & A. Vigier, 2013. "Attack, Defense and Contagion in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1327, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mario Eboli, 2013. "A flow network analysis of direct balance-sheet contagion in financial networks," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1862, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.