Report NEP-GTH-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Josune Albizuri, M., 2013. "Graphs Inducing Totally Balanced and Submodular Chinese Postman Games," Discussion Paper 2013-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Platz, T.T. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems," Discussion Paper 2013-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Danz & Frank Hüber & Dorothea Kübler & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Schmid, 2013. "‘I'll do it by myself as I knew it all along’: On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," Economics Working Papers we1301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.