Report NEP-GTH-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Roketskiy, 2012. "Farsightedly Stable Matchings," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-26, NET Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter A. Streufert, 2012. "Specifying Nodes as Sets of Actions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20122, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Marx Boopathi, 2012. "Game Theory in Oligopoly," Papers 1210.6197, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel FÃ¶rster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12056, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1206, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Garratt, Rodney & Webber, Lewis & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "Using Shapleyâ€™s asymmetric power index to measure banksâ€™ contributions to systemic risk," Bank of England working papers 468, Bank of England.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Galichon, Alfred, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: A Remark," IZA Discussion Papers 6942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2012. "Communication in Cournot Oligopoly," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20121, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Herweg, Fabian & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "A Theory of Ex Post Inefficient Renegotiation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 390, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.