Report NEP-GTH-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Roketskiy, 2012. "Farsightedly Stable Matchings," Working Papers 12-26, NET Institute.
- Embrey Matthew & Mengel Friederike & Peeters Ronald, 2012. "Strategic commitment and cooperation in experimental games of strategic complements and substitutes," Research Memoranda 052, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2012. "Specifying Nodes as Sets of Actions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20122, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Marx Boopathi, 2012. "Game Theory in Oligopoly," Papers 1210.6197, arXiv.org.
- Damianov Damian S. & Peeters Ronald, 2012. "The lowest-bid all-pay-auction as a fund-raising mechanism: Theoretically optimal but behaviorally fragile," Research Memoranda 051, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers 1206, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Garratt, Rodney & Webber, Lewis & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "Using Shapley’s asymmetric power index to measure banks’ contributions to systemic risk," Bank of England working papers 468, Bank of England.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Galichon, Alfred, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: A Remark," IZA Discussion Papers 6942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2012. "Communication in Cournot Oligopoly," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20121, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Herweg, Fabian & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "A Theory of Ex Post Inefficient Renegotiation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 390, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.