Report NEP-GTH-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable allocations and the practice of market design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable matching: Theory, evidence, and practical design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "Approximate Robustness Of Equilibrium To Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1209, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio, Germano & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-61, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- José Alvaro Rodrigues-Neto, 2012. "Monotonic models and cycles," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-586, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aureo de Paula, 2012. "Econometric analysis of games with multiple equilibria," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2012. "A Nested Contest: Tullock Meets the All-Pay Auction," Working Papers 1211, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Imre Kondor & Istv\'an Csabai & G\'abor Papp & Enys Mones & G\'abor Czimbalmos & M\'at\'e Csaba S\'andor, 2012. "Strong random correlations in networks of heterogeneous agents," Papers 1210.3324, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Erte Xiao & Howard Kunreuther, 2012. "Punishment and Cooperation in Stochastic Social Dilemmas," NBER Working Papers 18458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," NBER Working Papers 18460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Asymmetry and Deception in the Investment Game," Working Papers 12-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Information asymmetry and deception in the investment game," Economics Working Papers we1227, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Santiago R. Balseiro & Omar Besbes & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2012. "Auctions for Online Display Advertising Exchanges: Approximations and Design," Working Papers 12-11, NET Institute.
- Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Strategic Delegation Improves Cartel Stability," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2012. "Auctions, Actions, and the Failure of Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers 1553, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Midjord, Rune, 2012. "Competitive Pressure and Job Interview Lying: A Game Theoretical Analysis," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-14, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.