Report NEP-GTH-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 682, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tomoki Fujii & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2011. "Quasi-option Value under Strategic Interactions," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 04-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Silvana Krasteva & Huseyin Yildirim, 2011. "Payoff Uncertainty, Bargaining Power, and the Strategic Sequencing of Bilateral Negotiations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000208, David K. Levine.
- Barmettler, Franziska & Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Big Experimenter Is Watching You! Anonymity and Prosocial Behavior in the Laboratory," IZA Discussion Papers 5925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bach Ha & Jason Hartline, 2011. "Mechanism Design via Consensus Estimates, Cross Checking, and Profit Extraction," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1538, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jenny Monheim-Helstroffer & Marie Obidzinski, 2011. "The EU legislation game: the case of asylum law," Working Papers of BETA 2011-16, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.