Report NEP-GTH-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 682, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tomoki Fujii & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2011. "Quasi-option Value under Strategic Interactions," Working Papers 04-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Silvana Krasteva & Huseyin Yildirim, 2011. "Payoff Uncertainty, Bargaining Power, and the Strategic Sequencing of Bilateral Negotiations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000208, David K. Levine.
- Barmettler, Franziska & Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Big Experimenter Is Watching You! Anonymity and Prosocial Behavior in the Laboratory," IZA Discussion Papers 5925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bach Ha & Jason Hartline, 2011. "Mechanism Design via Consensus Estimates, Cross Checking, and Profit Extraction," Discussion Papers 1538, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jenny Monheim-Helstroffer & Marie Obidzinski, 2011. "The EU legislation game: the case of asylum law," Working Papers of BETA 2011-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.