Report NEP-GTH-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itai Arieli & Yakov Babichenko, 2011. "Average Testing and the Efficient Boundary," Discussion Paper Series dp567, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhigang Cao, 2011. "Remarks on Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games," Discussion Paper Series dp565, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 2011. "Miscounts, Duverger's Law and Duverger's Hypothesis," Working Papers 380, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Werner Güth, 2011. "Bargaining and Negotiations What should experimentalists explore more thoroughly?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Melanie Heugues, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in Pollution Control: Stackelberg versus Cournot-Nash Equilibria," Working Papers 2011-03, BC3.
- Hertel, Johanna & Smith, John, 2011. "Not so cheap talk: Costly and discrete communication," MPRA Paper 29148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2011. "Trade in bilateral oligopoly with endogenous market formation," Working Papers 1104, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo Torrens, 2011. "Meaningful talk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 443, Universidad del CEMA, revised Nov 2011.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Johannes Münster, 2011. "A strategic mediator who is biased into the same direction as the expert can improve information transmission," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2011. "It's Now or Never: Deadlines and Cooperation," Emory Economics 1101, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Bognar, Katalin & Börgers, Tilman & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz, 2010. "An optimal Voting System when Voting is costly," MPRA Paper 29123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giebe, Thomas & Schweinzer, Paul, 2011. "The efficient provision of public goods through non-distortionary tax contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 352, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schickora, Jan Theodor, 2011. "Bringing the Four-Eyes-Principle to the Lab," Discussion Papers in Economics 12160, University of Munich, Department of Economics.