Report NEP-GTH-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels, 2010. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern solution and convex descompositions of TU games," Working Papers in Economics 245, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Pauline Contou-Carrère & Tristan Tomala, 2010. "Finitely repeated games with semi-standard monitoring," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00524134, HAL.
- Heller, Yuval & Solan, Eilon & Tomala, Tristan, 2010. "Communication, correlation and cheap-talk in games with public information," MPRA Paper 25895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Haller, 2010. "Network Extension," Working Papers e07-22, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," LEM Papers Series 2010/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Discussion Papers 2010-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sánchez-Soriano, J. & Brânzei, R. & Llorca, N. & Tijs, S.H., 2010. "A Technical Note on Lorenz Dominance in Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2010-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010. "Non-cooperative incentives to share knowledge in competitive environments," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 243, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Yamada, Akira, 2010. "Nash Implementation in Production Economies with Unequal Skills: A Complete Characterization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 38, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gustavo BergantiÃ±os & Anirban Kar, 2010. "Obligation Rules," Working Papers id:3009, eSocialSciences.
- Kfir Eliaz & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Sending information to interactive receivers playing a generalized prisoners' dilemma," Working Papers 2010-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching Mmodel?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 938, HEC Paris.
- Laszlo A. Koczy, 2010. "Prospects after the Voting Reform of the Lisbon Treaty," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1020, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2010. "Endogenous Move Structure And Voluntary Provision Of Public Goods: Theory And Experiment," Discussion Papers 2010-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010. "Affirmative Action Policy and Effort Levels. Sequential-Move Contest Game Argument," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 242, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.