Report NEP-GTH-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriol Tejada, 2010. "Multi-sided Bohm-Bawerk assignment markets: the core," Working Papers in Economics 238, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Breitmoser, Yves & Bolle, Friedel, 2010. "Voluntary Contributions by Consent or Dissent," MPRA Paper 22001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Javier Martinez-de-Albeniz & Marina Nunez & Carles Rafels, 2010. "Assignment markets with the same core," Working Papers in Economics 239, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2010. "Trade through endogenous intermediaries," MPRA Paper 22046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guererk, Oezguer & Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2010. "The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games," MPRA Paper 22097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Javier Arin & Juan Miguel Benito, 2010. "Claim Problems and Egalitarian Criteria," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1001, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Alfred Galichon & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Matching with Trade-offs: Revealed Preferences over Competiting Characteristics," Working Papers hal-00473173, HAL.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Vote or Shout," MPRA Paper 22122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2010. "Matching With Phantoms," Working Papers halshs-00472751, HAL.