Report NEP-GTH-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziv Hellman, 2009. "Bargaining Set Solution Concepts in Repeated Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper Series dp523, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lijue Xie & Michel Grabisch, 2009. "The core of games on k-regular set systems," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423922, HAL.
- Montizaan Raymond & Cörvers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2009. "The effects of pension rights and retirement age on training participation: Evidence from a natural experiment," Research Memoranda 044, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Philippe Bich, 2009. "Existence of pure Nash equilibria in discontinuous and non quasiconcave games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00426402, HAL.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2009. "On the Existence of Strong Nash Equilibria," Working Papers 2009-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2008. "The Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous and Nonconvex Games," Working Papers 2008-ECO-14, IESEG School of Management, revised Mar 2010.
- Grip Andries de & Smits Wendy, 2009. "What affects lifelong learning of scientists and engineers?," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Unequal Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martin Shubik, 2009. "El Farol Revisited: A Note on Emergence, Game Theory and Society," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1733, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:18216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "A new mechanism to implement the Lindahl equilibriums (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.