Report NEP-GTH-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irene Valsecchi, 2009. "Non-Uniqueness of Equilibria in One-Shot Games of Strategic Communication," Working Papers 2009.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kris De Jaegher & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2009. "Three is a crowd - inefficient communication in the multi-player electronic mail game," Working Papers 09-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jeanne Hagenbach, 2009. "Centralizing information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009. "All-purpose minimal sufficient networks in the threshold game," Working Papers 09-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Franck Delaplace & Pierre Lescanne, 2009. "HedN Game, a Relational Framework for Network Based Cooperation," Working Papers hal-00382514, HAL.
- Matteo M. Galizzi, 2009. "Bargaining and Networks in a Gas Bilateral Oligopoly," Working Papers 0906, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic communication networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Chiou, Wen-Lin, 2009. "Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job opportunities," MPRA Paper 15285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edi Karni, 2009. "A Theory of Bayesian Decision Making," Economics Working Paper Archive 550, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2009. "Propositionwise judgment aggregation," Research Memoranda 020, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Roland Kirstein, 2009. "Volkswagen vs. Porsche. A Power-Index Analysis," FEMM Working Papers 09007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.