Report NEP-GTH-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene van den Brink & Rene Levinsky & Miroslav Zeleny, 2007. "The balanced solution for cooperative transferable utility games," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "Imitation and Selective Matching in Reputational Games," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/31, European University Institute.
- Azrieli, Yaron, 2007. "Categorization and correlation in a random-matching game," MPRA Paper 5475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noemí NAVARRO & Róbert VESZTEG, 2007. "Fair ultimatum: an experimental study of the Myerson value," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 07.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Luisa Carente & Balbina Casas-Mendez & Ignacio Carcia-Jurado & Anne van den Nouweland, 2007. "The Truncated Core for Games with Limited Aspirations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1010, The University of Melbourne.
- Ed Hopkins, 2007. "Rank-Based Methods for the Analysis of Auctions," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 173, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- John Smith, 2007. "Reputation, Social Identity and Social Conflict," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200709, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Antonella Ianni, 2007. "Learning Strict Nash Equilibria through Reinforcement," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/21, European University Institute.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Behavioral Aspects of Implementation Theory," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-523, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 37, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Deception through telling the truth?! Experimental evidence from individuals and teams," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2007-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- James Albrecht & Axel Anderson & Susan Vroman, 2007. "Search by Committee," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~07-07-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.