Report NEP-GTH-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaplan, Todd & Ruffle, Bradley, 2007. "Which way to cooperate," MPRA Paper 3381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Shawn Davis, 2006. "Social Distance and Reciprocity," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-27, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, . "Directed Networks with Global Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2007-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:ubc:pmicro:han-07-05-29-08-55-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Francois Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent VAnnetelbosch, 2007. "Contractually Stable Networks," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 843644000000000084, www.najecon.org.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hideki Fujiyama, . "Updating Validations and Stochastic Dynamics on Coordination," Departmental Working Papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- José Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2007. "Tullock And Hirshleifer: A Meeting Of The Minds," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konrad, Kai A & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," CEPR Discussion Papers 6333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldman, Barry, 2007. "A Theory of Attribution," MPRA Paper 3349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2007.
- Edward Cartwright, 2007. "On the Emergence of Social Norms," Studies in Economics 0704, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Stephen Leider & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat & Quoc-Anh Do, 2007. "Directed Altruism and Enforced Reciprocity in Social Networks: How Much is A Friend Worth?," NBER Working Papers 13135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James C. Cox & Klarita Sadiraj & Vjollca Vjollca, . "Implications of Trust, Fear, and Reciprocity for Modeling Economic Behavior," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.