Report NEP-GTH-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Manelli, . "Subgame Perfect Equilibria and Communication in Stage Gamges," Working Papers 2132859, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hector Chade & Pavlo Prokopovych & Lones Smith, . "Repeated Games with Present-Biased Preferences," Working Papers 2173938, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Nizar Allouch & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2005. "On the Non-emptiness of the Fuzzy Core," Working Papers 531, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "A Note on Equilibrium Selection in Polya-Urn Coordination Games," LEM Papers Series 2005/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Dynamic Stability and Reform of Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information 0505006, EconWPA.
- Sami Dakhlia & Frank H. Page Jr., 2005. "Agenda Networks and Farsightedly Stable Agenda Formation," Public Economics 0505003, EconWPA.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2004. "Games without Rules," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_7, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Myrna Wooders & Edward Cartwright & Reinhard Selten, 2005. "Behavioral Conformity in Games with Many Players," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0513, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Memetics & Voting: How Nature May Make us Public Spirited," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0514, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005. "Rational Participation Revolutionizes Auction Theory," Working Papers 0504, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Manjira Datta & Tito Cordella, . "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 2132843, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.