Report NEP-GEO-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2008. "Spatial Concentration and Firm-Level Productivity in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Friso de Vor & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities and Localized Employment Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-033/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea R. Lamorgese, 2008. "Innovation driven sectoral shocks and aggregate city cycles," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 667, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andersson, Linda, 2008. "Net Taxes,Income Stabilization and Regional Job Flows in Sweden," Working Papers 2008:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2008. "Bridge to Somewhere: The Value of Auckland's Northern Motorway Extensions," Working Papers 08_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Margarida Hatem Pinto Coelho, 2008. "Distribuição Espacial da Ocupação no Setor de Turismo: Brasil e Regiões," Discussion Papers 1320, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2008. "Analysing Convergence in Europe Using a Non-linear Single Factor Model," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200802, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Open and closed industry clusters: The social structure of innovation," Working Papers 24, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- BoehlÃ©, J.L. & Rothkrantz, L.J.M. & Wezel, M.C. van, 2008. "CBPRS: A City Based Parking and Routing System," Research Paper ERS-2008-029-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Analysis of Spatial Disparities by a Structural Equations Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Andrew Koh & Simon Shepherd, 2008. "Pricing, Capacity and Long-run Cost Functions for First-best and Second-best Network Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-056/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2008. "Congestion Pricing, Slot Sales and Slot Trading in Aviation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.