Report NEP-GEO-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sotiris Karkalakos, 2007. "Trade, industrial location and environmental consciousness," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/15, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2008. "Socioeconomic indicators for analyzing Convergence: the case of Greece: 1960-2004," Working Papers 0014, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Beckstead, Desmond Brown, W. Mark Gellatly, Guy, 2008. "Cities and Growth: The Left Brain of North American Cities: Scientists and Engineers and Urban Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008017e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Eda UNAL & Susan E. CHEN & Brigitte S. WALDORF, 2007. "Spatial Accessibility Of Health Care In Indiana," Working Papers 07-07, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Thomas Brenner & AndrÃ© MÃ¼hlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Adela NISTOR & Raymond J.G.M. FLORAX & Jess LOWENBERG-DEBOER & Jason P. BROWN, 2008. "Spatiotemporal Modeling Of Agricultural Yield Monitor Data1," Working Papers 08-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2003. "Unemployment, Economic Status and Ethnic Politics," MPRA Paper 6821, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Charles S. Gascon, 2008. "Convergence in the United States: a tale of migration and urbanization," Working Papers 2008-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Jan-Oliver Menz & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "What Drives Housing Prices Down?: Evidence from an International Panel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 758, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.