Report NEP-GEO-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith & Michael Tiefelsdorf & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "The Use of Spatial Filtering Techniques: The Spatial and Space-time Structure of German Unemployment Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 06-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2006. "Ségrégation résidentielle, accessibilité aux emplois et chômage : le cas de l'Ile-de-France," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0605, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gu, Wulong & Sawchuk, Gary, 2006. "How Are Canadian Regions Adjusting to a Larger and More Integrated North American Market?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2006039e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2006. "Strategic Urban Development under Uncertainty," Working Papers, UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica 20060601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Jun 2006.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Helge Berger, 2006. "Forecasting ECB Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Lunde, Jens, 2006. "The owner-occupiers’ capital structure during a house price boom," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance 2005-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.