Report NEP-GEO-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio J. Rey & Guy R. West & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models," Urban/Regional 0401001, EconWPA.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2003. "Urban structure and growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yukako Ono, 2003. "Spatial organization of firms," Working Paper Series WP-03-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2004. "Tijuana's Dynamic Unemployment and Output Growth," Labor and Demography 0401001, EconWPA.
- Howard J. Wall & Gylfi Zoega, 2003. "U. S. regional business cycles and the natural rate of unemployment," Working Papers 2003-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tyler Diacon & Thomas Klier, 2003. "Where the headquarters are – evidence from large public companies 1990-2000," Working Paper Series WP-03-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2004. "Crise ivoirienne, envois de fonds et pauvreté au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 90, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Abbigail Chiodo & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Michael T. Owyang, 2005. "Nonlinear hedonics and the search for school district quality," Working Papers 2003-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.