Report NEP-FOR-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Bauwens & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011. "The Contribution of Structural Break Models to Forecasting Macroeconomic Series," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 38_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael McAleer & Paulo AraÃºjo Santos & Juan-Ãngel JimÃ©nez-MartÃn & Teodosio PÃ©rez Amaral, 2011. "GFC-Robust Risk Management Under the Basel Accord Using Extreme Value Methodologies," KIER Working Papers 782, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2011. "Predicting Bid-Ask Spreads Using Long Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- JoÃ£o Sousa & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Asset Returns Under Model Uncertainty: Eveidence from the euro area, the U.K and the U.S," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 21/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel A. G. Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 35_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael Artis & Marianne Sensier, 2011. "Tracking Unemployment in Wales through Recession and into Recovery," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0079, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Tongkui Yu & Shu-Heng Chen, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the Prediction Markets," ASSRU Discussion Papers, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit 1119, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.