Report NEP-FOR-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Gambetti, Luca & Giannone, Domenico & Giannone, Domenico, 2009. "Macroeconomic Forecasting and Structural Change," Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland 8/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D'Amuri, Francesco & Marcucci, Juri, 2009. "'Google it!' Forecasting the US unemployment rate with a Google job search index," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Maximilian Podstawski & Boriss Siliverstovs & Constantin Bürgi, 2009. "Google Searches as a Means of Improving the Nowcasts of Key Macroeconomic Variables," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 946, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heinen, Florian & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Kruse, Robinson, 2009. "Forecasting long memory time series under a break in persistence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-433, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Madalina Andreica, 2009. "Predicting Romanian Financial Distressed Companies," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB 37, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Dimitrios Vortelinos & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2009. "Economic Value of Realized Covariance Forecasts: The European Case," Working Papers, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics 00042, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Jürgen Wolters, 2009. "The Role of Monetary Aggregates in the Policy Analysis of the Swiss National Bank," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- De Angelis, L & Paas, L.J., 2009. "The dynamic analysis and prediction of stock markets through the latent Markov model," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0053, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.