Report NEP-FOR-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2006. "Averaging forecasts from VARs with uncertain instabilities," Research Working Paper RWP 06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2006. "Forecasting with the yield curve; level, slope, and output 1875-1997," Working Paper 0611, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dean Croushore, 2006. "An evaluation of inflation forecasts from surveys using real-time data," Working Papers 06-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis Y. Kumah, 2006. "The Role of Seasonality and Monetary Policy in Inflation Forecasting," IMF Working Papers 06/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Emil Stavrev, 2006. "Measures of Underlying Inflation in the Euro Area: Assessment and Role for Informing Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 06/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Vitek, Francis, 2006. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sang Hyop Lee & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Who Gains from the Demographic Dividend? Forecasting Income by Age," Working Papers 200613, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar, 2006. "Population Forecasts, Fiscal Policy, and Risk," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_471, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2006. "Traffic Accessibility and the Effect on Firms and Population in 99 Austrian Regions," Economics Series 198, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Komlos, John & Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "Using ARIMA Forecasts to Explore the Efficiency of the Forward Reichsmark Market: Austria-Hungary, 1876-1914," Discussion Papers in Economics 1244, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Aggregate Labor Market Effects of the Swedish Knowledge Lift Program," IZA Discussion Papers 2385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Patrick Minford & Ioannis A. Venetis, 2006. "The political economy of unemployment and threshold effects. A nonlinear time series approach," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/21, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Boivin, Jean & Ng, Serena, 2005. "Understanding and Comparing Factor-Based Forecasts," MPRA Paper 836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert E. DePrince, 2006. "A Technical Note on a Direct Estimate of the Significance of Bias in Forecasts," Working Papers 200602, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.