Report NEP-FMK-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Itay Goldstein, 2012. "Review Of Theories of Financial Crises," 2012 Meeting Papers 214, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Younes Ben-Ghabrit, 2012. "The normaly distributed daily returns in stock trading," Papers 1212.6791, arXiv.org.
- Raffaello Morales & T. Di Matteo & Tomaso Aste, 2012. "Non stationary multifractality in stock returns," Papers 1212.3195, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2012. "The Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Why Financial Markets Do Not Work Well in the Real World," NBER Working Papers 18647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kees E. Bouwman & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Aggregate Stock Market Illiquidity and Bond Risk Premia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-140/IV/DSF46, Tinbergen Institute.
- António Afonso & Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2012. "The determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the EMU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/36, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Rossi, Francesco, 2012. "U.K. cross-sectional equity data: The case for robust investability filters," MPRA Paper 43312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2012.
- Óscar Arce & Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2012. "Credit-Risk Valuation in the Sovereign CDS and Bonds Markets: Evidence from the Euro Area Crisis," Faculty Working Papers 22/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Makan, Chandni & Ahuja, Avneet Kaur & Chauhan, Saakshi, 2012. "A Study of the Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Market: Indian Perspective," MPRA Paper 43313, University Library of Munich, Germany.