Report NEP-FIN-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miroslav Misina, 2006. "Benchmark Index of Risk Appetite," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-16, Bank of Canada.
- Alejandro García & Ramazan Gençay, 2006. "Risk-Cost Frontier and Collateral Valuation in Securities Settlement Systems for Extreme Market Events," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-17, Bank of Canada.
- Alexandra Lai & Raphael Solomon, 2006. "Ownership Concentration and Competition in Banking Markets," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-7, Bank of Canada.
- Neville Arjani, 2006. "Examining the Trade-Off between Settlement Delay and Intraday Liquidity in Canada's LVTS: A Simulation Approach," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-20, Bank of Canada.
- Yongfu Huang, 2006. "On the political economy of financial reform," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/586, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Julie Agnew, 2006. "Personalized Retirement Advice And Managed Accounts: Who Uses Them And How Does Advice Affect Behavior In 401(k) Plans?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research wp2006-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Manh Ha Duong, 2006. "On the Role of Stock Market for Real Economic Activity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 599, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Melanie Grosse & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Measuring Pro-Poor Progress towards the Non-Income Millennium Development Goals," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 144, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomann, Christian & Schulenburg, J.-Matthias, 2006. "Supply and Demand for Terrorism Insurance: Lessons from Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-340, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:ide:wpaper:4130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People buy less Insurance?," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 399, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lei Ji & Canlin Li, 2006. "A Three-Factor Yield Curve Model: Non-Affine Structure, Systematic Risk Sources, and Generalized Duration," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 06-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Alain Coen & Francois-Éric Racicot, 2006. "A New Approach Based on Cumulants for Estimating Financial Regression Models with Errors in the Variables: the Fama and French Model Revisited," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp142006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Equity Valuation Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 06/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2006. "Calendar Anomalies in an Emerging African Market: Evidence from the Ghana Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2006_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2006.
- Marie Briere & Aurélie Cohen, 2006. "A quoi réagit le marchés des obligations privées?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 06-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.