Report NEP-FIN-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Koedijk, Kees & Tims, Ben & Van Dijk, Mathijs A, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity and Heterogenous Mean Reversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 5473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2005. "Valuing companies with a fixed book-value leverage ratio," IESE Research Papers D/614, IESE Business School.
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2005. "Modeling Conditional Skewness in Stock Returns," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/14, European University Institute.
- Sanne Zwart, 2005. "Liquidity runs with endogenous information acquisition," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/18, European University Institute.
- Philippe HUBER & Olivier SCAILLET & Maria-Pia VICTORIA-FESER, 2005. "A latent factor model for ordinal data to measure multivariate predictive ability of financial market movements," FAME Research Paper Series rp159, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nicolas Mougeot, . "Credit Spread Specification and the Pricing of Spread Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp14, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- HernÃ¦s, Erik & Piggott, John & Zhang, Tao & StrÃ¸m, Steinar, 2006. "The Determinants of Occupational Pensions," Memorandum 01/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Qi Quan & Nancy Huyghebaert, 2005. "Share Issuing Privatizations in China: Determinants of Public Share Allocation and Underpricing," LICOS Discussion Papers 16205, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk, 2006. "Profitability of foreign and domestic banks in Central and Eastern Europe: does the mode of entry matter?," LICOS Discussion Papers 16606, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 147, McMaster University.
- Carlos F. Alves & Victor Mendes, 2006. "Are mutual fund investors in jail?," FEP Working Papers 203, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carlos F. Alves & Victor Mendes, 2006. "Mutual fund flows’ performance reaction: does convexity apply to small markets?," FEP Working Papers 204, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Adam S. Posen, 2006. "Why Central Banks Should Not Burst Bubbles," Working Paper Series WP06-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 0581, European Central Bank.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2006. "A new theory of forecasting," Working Paper Series 0584, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Hernandez–Hernandez & Alexander Schied, 2005. "Robust Utility Maximization in a Stochastic Factor Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Michal Benko & Wolfgang Härdle & Alois Kneip, 2006. "Common Functional Principal Components," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Foreign Banks in Eastern Europe: Mode of Entry and Effects on Bank Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 95, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michael Graff, 2006. "Myths and Truths: The «Law and Finance Theory» Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-122, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Gaertner & Daniel Halbheer, 2004. "Are There Waves in Merger Activity After All?," Working Papers 0414, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Feb 2006.