Report NEP-FIN-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Treutler, B-J., 2005. "The Role of Industry, Geography and Firm Heterogeneity in Credit Risk Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nikolaev, V. & Lent, L.A.G.M. van, 2005. "The Endogeneity Bias in the Relation Between Cost-of-Debt Capital and Corporate Disclosure Policy," Discussion Paper 2005-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Monica Paiella & Andrea Tiseno, 2005. "Stock market optimism and participation cost: a mean-variance estimation," DNB Working Papers 040, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "Kernel Based Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Copulas with Fixed Smoothing Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp145, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Elisa Luciano, 2005. "Calibrating risk-neutral default correlation," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 12-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Heitor Almeida & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2005. "A Theory of Pyramidal Ownership and Family Business Groups," NBER Working Papers 11368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," NBER Working Papers 11370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2005. "The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch," NBER Working Papers 11372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Per A. Mykland & Lan Zhang, 2005. "Ultra High Frequency Volatility Estimation with Dependent Microstructure Noise," NBER Working Papers 11380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner & David Scharfstein, 2005. "Venture Capital Investment Cycles: The Impact of Public Markets," NBER Working Papers 11385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Coval & Erik Stafford, 2005. "Asset Fire Sales (and Purchases) in Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 11357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2005. "Growth or Glamour? Fundamentals and Systematic Risk in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 11389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2005. "Is Cash Negative Debt? A Hedging Perspective on Corporate Financial Policies," NBER Working Papers 11391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:financ:488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André SCHMITT & Sandrine SPAETER, 2004. "Insurance and Financial Hedging of Oil Pollution Risks," Working Papers of BETA 2004-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ned Corron & Xue-Zhong He & Frank Westerhoff, 2005. "Butter Mountains, Milk Lakes and Optimal Price Limiters," Research Paper Series 158, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "A Test of the Strategic Effect of Basel II Operational Risk Requirements on Banks," Working Paper Series 141, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marc Henrard, 2005. "Bermudan swaptions in Hull-White one-factor model: analytical and numerical approaches," Finance 0505023, EconWPA.
- Posch Peter N. & Loeffler Gunter & Schoene Christiane, 2005. "Bayesian Methods for Improving Credit Scoring Models," Finance 0505024, EconWPA.
- Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2005. "Credit Registries, Relationship Banking and Loan Repayment," IEW - Working Papers 240, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hong-Bum Kim & Chung Lee, 2005. "Financial Reform, Institutional Interdependency, and Supervisory Failure in the Post-Crisis Korea," Working Papers 200510, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2005. "The determinants of bank margins revisited: A note on the effects of diversification," ThE Papers 05/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, 2003. "Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Shizuka Sekita, 2005. "Does Depositors' Discipline by Households Exist? (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "Dependent Background Risks and Asset Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "The Monotonicity of Asset Prices with Changes in Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).