Report NEP-FDG-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Cipamba Wa Cipamba, 2013. "The Export-Output Relationship in South Africa: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 355, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2013. "A Total Factor Productivity-Capital Accumulation Hypothesis of India’s Growth Transitions," CEF.UP Working Papers 1313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pakos, Michal, 2013. "Long-Run Risk and Hidden Growth Persistence," MPRA Paper 47217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kam Leong Szeto, 2013. "Estimating New Zealand’s Output Gap Using a Small Macro Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Denise R Osborn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Growth Spillovers from China to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Mapa, Dennis & Albis, Manuel Leonard & Comandante, Dorcas Mae & Cura, Josephine & Ladao, Ma. Maureen, 2013. "Spatial Analysis of Income Growth in the Philippines: Evidence from Intra-Country Data (1988 to 2009)," MPRA Paper 48300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2013. "Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.