Report NEP-FDG-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Monetary Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Endogenous Growth," Quaderni di Dipartimento 167, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Josheski, Dushko & Nikola, Dimitrov & Koteski, Cane, 2012. "Population and economic growth theme: Longitudinal data for a sample of Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 36946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kucukkale, Yakup & Yamak, Rahmi, 2012. "Cointegration, causality and Wagner’s law with disaggregated data: evidence from Turkey, 1968-2004," MPRA Paper 36894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu & Yoseph Yilma Getachew & Thomas Ziesemer, 2012. "Optimal public investment, growth and consumption: evidence from African countries," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16412, BWPI, The University of Manchester.