Report NEP-FDG-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Muhammad, Nasir Malik & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Does economic growth cause terrorism in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 35101, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2011. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," KIER Working Papers 798, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Razmi, Arslan & Hernandez, Gonzalo, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," ADBI Working Papers 329, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alberto Botta, 2011. "Fiscal Policy, Eurobonds and Economic Recovery: Some Heterodox Policy Recipes against Financial Instability and Sovereign Debt Crisis," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1114, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Straub, Stéphane & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2011. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Asia," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2011. "Economic performance and government size," Working Paper Series 1399, European Central Bank.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & V G R, Chandran & Pervaiz, Azeem, 2011. "Natural gas consumption and economic growth: cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35103, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2011.