Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mizanur, 2011. "Impact of economic growth and financial development on exports: Cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2011. "Does financial instability weaken the finance-growth nexus? A case for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2011. "Channels Through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth," Working Papers 1101, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Daniel Danxia Xie, 2011. "A Generalized Fact and Model of Long-Run Economic Growth: Kaldor Fact as a Special Case," Working Paper Series WP11-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Christian E. Weller & Luke Reidenbach, 2011. "On Uneven Ground: How Corporate Governance Prioritizes Short-term Speculative Investments, Impedes Productive Investments, and Jeopardizes Productivity Growth," Working Papers wp245, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pennekamp, Johannes, 2011. "Wohlstand ohne Wachstum: Ein Literaturüberblick," MPIfG Working Paper 11/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2012. "Transition to FDI openness: reconciling theory and evidence," Staff Report 454, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.