Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mizanur, 2011. "Impact of economic growth and financial development on exports: Cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2011. "Does financial instability weaken the finance-growth nexus? A case for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2011. "Channels Through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth," Working Papers, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia 1101, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Daniel Danxia Xie, 2011. "A Generalized Fact and Model of Long-Run Economic Growth: Kaldor Fact as a Special Case," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP11-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Christian E. Weller & Luke Reidenbach, 2011. "On Uneven Ground: How Corporate Governance Prioritizes Short-term Speculative Investments, Impedes Productive Investments, and Jeopardizes Productivity Growth," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp245, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pennekamp, Johannes, 2011. "Wohlstand ohne Wachstum: Ein Literaturüberblick," MPIfG Working Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies 11/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1104, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2012. "Transition to FDI openness: reconciling theory and evidence," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 454, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.