Report NEP-FDG-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2010. "Testing the finance-growth link: is there a difference between developed and developing countries?," Working Papers halshs-00536160, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Working Papers halshs-00535592, HAL.
- Vecchione, Gaetano, 2010. "Economic growth, electricity consumption and foreign dependence in Italy between 1963 and 2007," MPRA Paper 26907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2010. "The determinants of macroeconomic volatility: A Bayesian model averaging approach," MPRA Paper 26832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2010. "Did Globalization Drive Convergence? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long Run," Working Paper Series 30_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Takeuchi, Nobuyuki, 2010. "Industrialization and the role of government," MPRA Paper 26822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Volland, 2010. "Trust, Confidence and Economic Growth An Evaluation of the Beugelsdijk Hypothesis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2010. "Post-reform economic development in Punjab: constraints and remedies," MPRA Paper 26741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens, 2010. "Numerical Explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides Model of Growth and Structural Change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 46865, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).