Report NEP-FDG-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Antonio, Paradiso, 2010. "How to offset the negative trend growth rate in the Italian economy?," MPRA Paper 26557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norman Gemmell, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework," Working Papers id:3163, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "External Debt and Growth in Developing Countries: A Sensitivity and Causal Analysis," Working Papers id:3151, eSocialSciences.
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, 2010. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality: From Washington Consensus to Inclusive Growth," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 100, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Public Ownership of Banks and Economic Growth – The Role of Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_41, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2010. "The impact of creativity on growth in German regions," MPRA Paper 26573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stankov, Petar, 2010. "Deregulation, economic growth and growth acceleration," MPRA Paper 26485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 160, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2010. "On the Latin American Growth Paradox: A Hindsight into the Golden Age," LEM Papers Series 2010/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ã‰ric Tymoigne, 2010. "Financial Stability, Regulatory Buffers, and Economic Growth: Some Postrecession Regulatory Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_637, Levy Economics Institute.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2010. "Living Standard and Economic Growth: A Fresh Look at the Relationship Through The Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers id:3161, eSocialSciences.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The Great Recession: US dynamics and spillovers to the world economy," Working papers, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino 17, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.