Report NEP-FDG-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp957, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2010. "Quality Ladders, Competition and Endogenous Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2010. "Are agent-based simulations robust? The wholesale electricity trading case," Economics Working Papers 1214, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2010. "Excess Leverage and Productivity Growth in Emerging Economies: Is There A Threshold Effect?," IZA Discussion Papers 4834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boniface Bounoung Fouda, 2010. "Distributed Lag Models and Economic Growth: Evidence from Cameroon," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00465709, HAL.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Hoi Kuan Lam & Liang Wang, 2010. "Estimating the Growth Attributes of Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR," Working Papers 201004, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Chen, Zhihong & Fu, Shihe & Zhang, Dayong, 2010. "Searching for the parallel growth of cities," MPRA Paper 21528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2010. "Analyzing Productivity Growth: Evidence from China’s Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 201003, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret, 2010. "Structural Change, Specialization and Growth in EU 25," EIIW Discussion paper disbei173, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Woergoetter, 2009. "Capital Inflows, Household Debt And The Boom Bust Cycle In Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp965, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Bassole, Leandre, 2010. "A counterfactual analysis of the poverty impact of economic growth in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5249, The World Bank.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Regional integration and economic convergence in the post-Soviet space: Experience of the decade of growth," MPRA Paper 21594, University Library of Munich, Germany.