Report NEP-FDG-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael T. Gapen & Ralph Chami & Peter Montiel & Adolfo Barajas & Connel Fullenkamp, 2009. "Do Workers' Remittances Promote Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 09/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjay Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2009. "Development Aid and Economic Growth: A Positive Long-Run Relation," IMF Working Papers 09/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Overeducation," IZA Discussion Papers 4453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-371, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jaromir Benes & Inci Ã–tker & David VÃ¡vra, 2009. "Modeling with Macro-Financial Linkages: Credit and Policy Shocks in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korompilis, 2009. "UK Macroeconomic Forecasting with Many Predictors: Which Models Forecast Best and When Do They Do So?," Working Papers 0917, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Degen, Ronald, 2009. "China?s challenges to future sustainable economic growth and the implications for the United States," Working Papers 45, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "A Multi-industry Model of Growth with Financing Constraints," IMF Working Papers 09/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 2009. "The Gambia: Demand for Broad Money and Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct," IMF Working Papers 09/192, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Spillovers from the Rest of the World into Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Lillian Cheung & Chi-Sang Tam & Jessica Szeto, 2009. "Deteriorating Public Finances and Rising Government Debt: Implications for Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0915, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena & Ugo Panizza, 2009. "International Evidence on Recovery from Recessions," IMF Working Papers 09/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 193, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stephan Danninger & Irina Tytell & Ravi Balakrishnan & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "The Transmission of Financial Stress from Advanced to Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/133, International Monetary Fund.
- CÃ©line Allard, 2009. "Competitiveness in Central-Europe: What Has Happened Since EU Accession?," IMF Working Papers 09/121, International Monetary Fund.