Report NEP-FDG-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Remittances and Financial Development:;Substitutes or Complements in Economic Growth?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 28, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ju, Jiandong & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yong, 2009. "Endowment structures, industrial dynamics, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5055, The World Bank.
- Kerekes, Monika, 2009. "Growth miracles and failures in a Markov switching classification model of growth," Discussion Papers 2009/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ang, James & Madsen, Jakob, 2009. "Can Second-Generation Endogenous Growth Models Explain The Productivity Trends and Knowledge Production In the Asian Miracle Economies?," MPRA Paper 17543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth," Scales Research Reports H200911, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hans Gersbach & Gerhard Sorger & Christian Amon, 2009. "Hierarchical Growth: Basic and Applied Research," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/118, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pereira, Carlos & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2009. "Political institutions as substitute for democracy: a political economy analysis of economic growth," Textos para discussÃ£o 196, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Kremer, Stephanie & Bick, Alexander & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis," Discussion Papers 2009/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Cogan, John F. & Cwik, Tobias & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker, 2009. "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers," Working Paper Series 1090, European Central Bank.
- Schularick, M. & Solomou, S., 2009. "Trade and Economic Growth: Historical Evidence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0936, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor V. Evstigneev & Michael I. Taksar, 2009. "Growth-optimal investments and numeraire portfolios under transaction costs: An analysis based on the von Neumann-Gale model," Papers 0909.4730, arXiv.org.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, innovation and growth," IEW - Working Papers 441, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2012.
- Kuhl Teles, Vladimir & Arraes, Ronaldo A., 2009. "Environmental protection and economic growth," Textos para discussÃ£o 194, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ordás Criado, Carlos & Valente, Simone & Stengos, Thanasis, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 17492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wen, 2009. "Saving and growth under borrowing constraints explaining the "high saving rate" puzzle," Working Papers 2009-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.