Report NEP-EXP-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa R. Anderson & Sarah L. Stafford, 2009. "An Experimental Study of the Effect of Announcements on Public Goods Contributions," Working Papers 82, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2008. "Managers and Students Playing Cournot: Experimental Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Working Papers 2008,19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Jinyong Hahn & Keisuke Hirano & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Adaptive Experimental Design Using the Propensity Score," Working Papers 969, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan & Moore, Don, 2009. "Does the Better-Than-Average Effect Show That People Are Overconfident?: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 13168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "Elicited beliefs and social information in modified dictator games: What do dictators believe other dictators do?," Economics Working Papers 1137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2009.
- Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam, 2007. "Three Minimal Market Institutions: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 27, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard C. & Oechssler, Jorg & Duersch, Peter, 2008. "Incentives for Subjects in Internet Experiments," Working Papers 08-1, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis M. Miller, 2008. "Instinctive Response in the Ultimatum Game," ThE Papers 08/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pascaline Dupas, 2009. "Do Teenagers Respond to HIV Risk Information? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schipper, Burkhard, 2008. "On an Evolutionary Foundation of Neuroeconomics," Working Papers 08-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore