Report NEP-EXP-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2007. "Naturally Occurring Markets and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of the Winner's Curse," NBER Working Papers 13072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanette Brosig & Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2007. "Selfish in the end? An investigation of consistency and stability of individual behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 07005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Novarese, Marco & Lanteri, Alessandro, 2007. "Individual learning: theory formation, and feedback in a complex task," MPRA Paper 3049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2006. "Are Imitative Strategies Game Specific? Experimental Evidence from Market Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 011, University of Siena.
- Jim Engle-Warnick, 2007. "Five Indefinitely Repeated Games in the Laboratory," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2007s-11, CIRANO.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Pedro Pereira & José C. Pernías-Cerrillo, 2007. "Bias and Size Effects of Price-Comparison Search Engines: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers, Portuguese Competition Authority 20, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís, 2006. "Making Sense of the Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Timing in Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 3142, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2007.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Annette Kirstein & Roland Kirstein, 2007. "Iterative Reasoning in an Experimental "Lemons" Market," FEMM Working Papers 07014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Luca Stanca, Luigino Bruni, Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Does Motivation Matter?," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 29, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mauro Caminati & Alessandro Innocenti & Roberto Ricciuti, 2007. "Drift and Equilibrium Selection with Human and Computer Players," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 012, University of Siena.
- Cipriani, Marco & Giuliano, Paola & Jeanne, Olivier, 2007. "Like Mother Like Son? Experimental Evidence on the Transmission of Values from Parents to Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Hoppe & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2007. "An Experimental Assessment of Confederate Reserve Price Bids in Online Auction," FEMM Working Papers 07011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falk, Armin & Zehnder, Christian, 2007. "Discrimination and In-Group Favoritism in a Citywide Trust Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).