Report NEP-EXP-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Learning about Learning in Games through Experimental Control of Strategic Interdependence," Experimental 0310003, EconWPA.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2003. "A Model of Evolutionay Drift," IKERLANAK 2003-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Abou-Ali, Hala, 2003. "Using stated preference methods to evaluate the impact of water on health: the case of metropolitan Cairo," Working Papers in Economics 113, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sliwka, Dirk, 2003. "Transparency and Reciprocal Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Ledyard & Jasmina Arifovic, 2003. "Computer Testbeds: The Dynamics of Groves-Ledyard Mechanisms," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 244, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Aadland & Arthur J. Caplan, 2003. "Curbside Recycling: Waste Resource or Waste of Resources?," Others 0310001, EconWPA.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Experimental 0310004, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Matthews & Okomboli Ong'ong'a, 2003. "Why Punish: Social Reciprocity and the Enforcement of Prosocial Norms," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0213r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Does Binding or Feeback Influence Myopic Loss Aversion - An Experimental Analysis," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-20, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.