Report NEP-EVO-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the role for punishment in the evolution of cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 75, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for Sharing in Social Networks," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4sn304b6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Grossman, Zachary & Owens, David, 2011. "An Unlucky Feeling: Persistent Overestimation of Absolute Performance with Noisy Feedback," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0dh5s03j, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2012. "Homo Moralis-Preference evolution under incomplete information and assortative matching," TSE Working Papers 12-281, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob, 2011. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 37468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kray, Laura J. & Haselhuhn, Michael P., 2011. "Male Pragmatism in Ethical Decision Making," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt05n3d6pj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Urs Fischbacher & Sabrina Teyssier & Simeon Schudy, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," TWI Research Paper Series 73, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 8741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kennedy, Jessica A. & Anderson, Cameron & Moore, Don A., 2011. "Social Reactions to Overconfidence: Do the Costs of Overconfidence Outweigh the Benefits?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2p7835vm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Carrillo, Juan D & Gaduh, Arya, 2012. "The Strategic Formation of Networks: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garance Genicot, Orazio Attanasio, Abigail Barr, Juan Camilo Cardenas and Costas Meghir, 2011. "Risk Pooling, Risk Preferences, and Social Networks," Working Papers gueconwpa~11-11-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2012. "Life Expectancy, Labor Supply, and Long-Run Growth: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-497, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.