Report NEP-EUR-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jana Stavkova & Nada Birciakova & Jana Turcikova, 2012. "Material Deprivation in Selected EU Countries according to EU SILC Income Statistics," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-19, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Paolo Lucchino & Chiara Rosazza Bondibene & Jonathan Portes, 2012. "Examining the relationship between immigration and unemployment using National Insurance Number registration data," NIESR Discussion Papers 386, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Montalvo, Carlos & Moghayer, Saeed, 2011. "State of an innovation system: theoretical and empirical advance towards an innovation efficiency index," MPRA Paper 38002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Family dissolution and public policies in Germany: Social provisions and institutional changes since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-207, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Old-age provisions in Germany: Changes in the retirement system since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-208, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Alber, Jens & Heisig, Jan Paul, 2011. "Do new labour activation policies work? A descriptive analysis of the German Hartz reforms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-211, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer, 2012. "The structure of hiring costs in Germany - evidence from firm-level data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0077, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Sep 2013.
- Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo & Lüthen, Holger, 2012. "Lifetime earnings inequality in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehlert, Martin, 2011. "Shifted labor market risks? The changing economic consequences of job loss in the United States and West Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dawn Holland & Tatiana Fic & Pawel Paluchowski & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," NIESR Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.