Labour mobility within the EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Economic and Social Research in its series NIESR Discussion Papers with number 379.
Date of creation: Apr 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street Smith Square London SW1P 3HE
Web page: http://niesr.ac.uk
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-04-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2012-04-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertig, Michael & Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Mobility in an Enlarging European Union: Projections of Potential Flows from EU's Eastern Neighbors and Croatia," IZA Discussion Papers 7634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Mytna Kureková, Lucia & Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Report No. 56: Labour Migration from EaP Countries to the EU – Assessment of Costs and Benefits and Proposals for Better Labour Market Matching," IZA Research Reports 56, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Skupnik, Christoph, 2013. ""Welfare magnetism" in the EU-15? Why the EU enlargement did not start a race to the bottom of welfare states," Discussion Papers 2013/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Cristian ÎNCALŢĂRĂU & Liviu-George MAHA, 2012. "The impact of remittances on consumption and investment in Romania," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 61-86, December.
- Kahanec, Martin & Fabo, Brian, 2013.
"Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Fabo & Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Migration strategies of the crisis-stricken youth in an enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 6, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Christophe Blot & Danielle Schweisguth & Céline Antonin & Sabine Le Bayon, 2013. "La zone euro écartelée : Perspectives 2013-2014 pour l’économie européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6ggbvnr6mun, Sciences Po.
- Martin Kahanec, 2012.
"Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union,"
2, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Klára FÓTI, 2011. "Mobility in Europe since the Eastern enlargement: emergence of a European labour market?," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 93-107, December.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," Research Reports 1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Anna Cristina d'Addio & Maria Chiara Cavalleri, 2013. "Labour Mobility and the Portability of Social Rights in the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ieva Brauksa & Ludmila Fadejeva, 2013. "Internal Labour Market Mobility in 2005-2011: The Case of Latvia," Working Papers 2013/02, Latvijas Banka.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Communications Manager).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.