Report NEP-ETS-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David A. Chapman & Neil D. Pearson, 1998. "Is the Short Rate Drift Actually Nonlinear?," Finance, EconWPA 9808005, EconWPA.
- Anning Wei & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1998. "Long Agricultural Futures Prices: ARCH, Long Memory, or Chaos Processes?," Finance, EconWPA 9805001, EconWPA.
- Charles Nelson & Christian Murray, 1997. "The Uncertain Trend in U.S. GDP," Computational Economics, EconWPA 9702001, EconWPA.
- Suzanne McCoskey & Chihwa Kao, 1998. "A Panel Data Investigation of the Relationship Between Urbanization and Growth," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 9805004, EconWPA.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos," Econometrics, EconWPA 9805003, EconWPA.
- Mark J. Jensen, 1998. "An Approximate Wavelet MLE of Short and Long Memory Parameters," Econometrics, EconWPA 9802003, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 1999.
- Mark Dwyer, 1998. "Impulse Response Priors for Discriminating Structural Vector Autoregressions," Econometrics, EconWPA 9808001, EconWPA.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrics, EconWPA 9805004, EconWPA.
- Martin Evans, 1998. "Looking Behind the U. K.Term Structure: Were there Peso Problems in Inflation?," Finance, EconWPA 9809001, EconWPA.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998. "Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 9804004, EconWPA, revised 04 May 1998.