Report NEP-ENV-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepa Menon Choudhary & Amit Garg & P.R Shukla, 2009. "Assessing Policy Choices For Managing SO2 Emisions From Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1957, eSocialSciences.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Re-examining the concept of sustainable development in light of climate change," Working Papers halshs-00388069, HAL.
- MacCracken, Mike, 2009. "Beyond mitigation : potential options for counter-balancing the climatic and environmental consequences of the rising concentrations of greenhouse gases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4938, The World Bank.
- Natacha Raffin, 2009. "Environmental health and education : Towards sustainable growth," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00384500, HAL.
- Foa, Roberto, 2009. "Social and governance dimensions of climate change : implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4939, The World Bank.
- Norgaard, Kari Marie, 2009. "Cognitive and behavioral challenges in responding to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4940, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2009. "Tax policy to reduce carbon emissions in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4933, The World Bank.
- Meadowcroft, James, 2009. "Climate change governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4941, The World Bank.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2009. "Simple model frameworks for explaining inefficiency of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4931, The World Bank.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Intertemporal Emissions Trading and Market Power: A Dominant Firm with Competitive Fringe Model," Working Papers halshs-00388207, HAL.
- Ashraf-Ball, Hezlin & Oswald, Andrew J. & Oswald, James I., 2009. "Hydrogen Transport and the Spatial Requirements of Renewable Energy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 903, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Isabelita M. Pabuayon, 2008. "Economic and Environmental Concerns in Philippine Upland Coconut Farms: An Analysis of Policy, Farming Systems and Socio-Economic Issues," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200812t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2008.
- Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter & Anett Großmann, 2009. "Economic impacts of the RES Obligations in Austria – an Application of the Macro-Econometric Model e3.at," GWS Discussion Paper Series 09-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & Paulo Brito, 2009. "On the Relation Between the Endogenous Growth Rate of the Economy and the Dynamics of Renewable Resources," Economics Working Papers 07_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Paul K. Gorecki & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism More Effectively," Papers WP299, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "On the realized volatility of the ECX CO2 emissions 2008 futures contract: distribution, dynamics and forecasting," Working Papers halshs-00387286, HAL.
- Hilary Sigman, 2009. "Environmental Liability and Redevelopment of Old Industrial Land," NBER Working Papers 15017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Tembo, Gelson, 2009. "Household welfare and natural resource management around national parks in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4932, The World Bank.