Report NEP-ENV-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sahlén, Linda, 2009. "Essays on Environmental and Development Economics - Public Policy, Resource Prices and Global Warming," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 762, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault & Alexander Murray & Sharon Qiao, 2008. "The Valuation of the Alberta Oil Sands," CSLS Research Reports 2008-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Argentino Pessoa & Mário Rui Silva, 2009. "Environment Based Innovation: Policy Questions," FEP Working Papers 308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Bennato, Anna Rita & Costa, Andrea, 2009. "Economic Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Italy, 1861-2003," MPRA Paper 12817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Intertemporal Emissions Trading and Allocation Rules: Gainers, Losers and the Spectre of Market Power," Working Papers halshs-00124713, HAL.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Efficient and Optimal Capital Accumulation under a Non Renewable Resource Constraint," IDEI Working Papers 51, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mandell, Svante & Wråke, Markus & Myers, Erica C. & Burtraw, Dallas & Holt, Charles A., 2009. "Pricing Strategies Under Emissions Trading: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," Discussion Paper Series 2009_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2009.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution and Learning," IDEI Working Papers 52, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Multilateral Trade Measures in a Post-2012 Climate Change Regime?: What Can Be Taken from the Montreal Protocol and the WTO?," MPRA Paper 12782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2008.
- Enea, Constanta, 2008. "ISO 14000 - Condition of Competition Romanian Firm on Foreign Market," MPRA Paper 12921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Sonja Peterson & Adriana Ignaciuk, 2008. "Integrating Biofuels into the DART Model," Kiel Working Papers 1472, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2008. "On Species Preservation and Non-Cooperative Exploiters," Working Papers 79/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Herrmann, Michael & Svarin, David, 2009. "Environmental pressures and rural-urban migration: The case of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 12879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Gisèle Jung, 2010. "Pyrolysis and Gasification of Industrial Waste Towards Substitution Fuels Valorisation," Working Papers CEB 09-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sundström, Kristian & Andersson, Henrik, 2009. "Swedish Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Safety - a Contingent Valuation Study on Salmonella Risk," Working Papers 2009:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).