Report NEP-ENV-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dritan Osmani & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Toward Farsightedly Stable International Environmental Agreements, Part two," Working Papers FNU-149, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Dritan Osmani & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "A short note on joint welfare maximization assumptions," Working Papers FNU-150, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- David le Blanc & Romain Perez, 2007. "The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 57, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- Hakan Yetkiner & Adrian von Zon, 2007. "Further Results on “An Endogenous Growth Model with Embodied Energy-Saving Technical Change”," Working Papers 0701, Izmir University of Economics.
- AMBEC Stefan & SEBI Carine, 2007. "Acceptable regulations to reduce common resource extraction," LERNA Working Papers 07.20.241, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Flood, Lennart & Islam, Nizamul & Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Are demand elasticities affected by politically determined tax levels? : simultaneous estimates of gasoline demand and price," Working Papers in Economics 274, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Céline Gisèle Jung & André Fontana, 2007. "Slow Pyrolysis vs Gasification :mass and energy balances using a predictive model," Working Papers CEB 07-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Céline Gisèle Jung, 2007. "Caractérisation des matières résiduaires et déchets. Modèle prédictif du comportement d’un déchet," Working Papers CEB 07-025.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.