Report NEP-ENV-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly & Henry D. Jacoby & Angelo C. Gurgel & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Andrei P. Sokolov & Jennifer F. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," NBER Working Papers 13176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geir B. Asheim & Bjart Holtsmark, 2007. "Pareto-efficient climate agreements," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 505, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Holm, Claus & Rikhardsson, Pall, 2006. "Experienced and Novice Investors: Does Environmental Information Influence on Investment Allocation Decisions?," Financial Reporting Research Group Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies R-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "A new approach for analyzing multiple bounded WTP data - Certainty dependent payment card intervals," Umeå Economic Studies 714, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, S. & Ehlers, L., 2007. "Cooperation and equity in the river sharing problem," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 200705, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore