Report NEP-ENV-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neva Goodwin & Julie A. Nelson, . "05-05 "Teaching Ecological and Feminist Economics in the Principles Course"," GDAE Working Papers, GDAE, Tufts University 05-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Salnykov Mykhaylo & Zelenyuk Valentin, 2005. "Estimation of environmental efficiencies of economies and shadow prices of pollutants in countries in transition," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 05-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Joëlle Noailly & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Cees A. Withagen, 2005. "Local and Global Interactions in an Evolutionary Resource Game," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joëlle Noailly & Cees A. Withagen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2005. "Spatial Evolution of Social Norms in a Common-Pool Resource Game," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Assess the Relative Efficiency of Different Climate Policy Portfolios," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Hammer Str�mman & Edgar G. Hertwich & Faye Duchin, 2005. "Shifting Trade Patterns as a Means to Reduce Global CO2 Emissions: Implications for the Aluminium Industry," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0508, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.