Report NEP-ENV-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Murtough & David Appels & Anna Matysek & CA Knox Lovell, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the productivity growth of electricity generators," Others 0201002, EconWPA.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2002. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Others 0201001, EconWPA.
- Sandra Rousseau, 2001. "Effluent trading to improve water quality: what do we know today?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0126, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz M.Rosario, 1999. "Emisiones de CO2 y crecimiento economico en los paises de la UE," Economic Development 37, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Multiple-Output Production With Undesirable Outputs: An Application to Nitrogen Surplus in Agriculture," Econometrics 0201001, EconWPA, revised 06 Jan 2002.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2002. "When Do Firms Shift Production Across States to Avoid Environmental Regulation?," NBER Working Papers 8705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Harnessing private sector conservation of biodiversity," Others 0201004, EconWPA.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.