Report NEP-ENV-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Murtough & David Appels & Anna Matysek & CA Knox Lovell, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the productivity growth of electricity generators," Others, EconWPA 0201002, EconWPA.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2002. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Others, EconWPA 0201001, EconWPA.
- Sandra Rousseau, 2001. "Effluent trading to improve water quality: what do we know today?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0126, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics, EconWPA 0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz M.Rosario, 1999. "Emisiones de CO2 y crecimiento economico en los paises de la UE," Economic Development, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics. 37, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Multiple-Output Production With Undesirable Outputs: An Application to Nitrogen Surplus in Agriculture," Econometrics, EconWPA 0201001, EconWPA, revised 06 Jan 2002.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2002. "When Do Firms Shift Production Across States to Avoid Environmental Regulation?," NBER Working Papers 8705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Harnessing private sector conservation of biodiversity," Others, EconWPA 0201004, EconWPA.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002. "From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 139, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.